To remove an old credit card from your PRO account, you must first add a new credit card and update your payment renewal method. Please follow the steps below:
- Navigate to CNBC.com and log into your account by going to SIGN IN in the upper right area of the screen.
- Wait for page to fully refresh and then click ACCOUNT in the upper right area of the screen.
- Under the PROFILE heading, click PRO on the left side of the screen.
- Click CARDS and then click the Add card button on the right. Enter your new card information and be sure to click Save changes.
- Click SUBSCRIPTIONS and then click Manage and select Update payment renewal method.
- Select the new card information and be sure to click Save changes.
- To delete your old card, click CARDS again and then click Manage to the right of the old card information.
- Click Remove and then click Yes to confirm the deletion of the old card.
Please note CNBC's Customer Care team is not authorized to take your credit card information over email or phone. If you need assistance with the steps above and would like to speak to a Customer Care agent, please call 1-877-280-4548. Our phone lines are open Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST.