You can follow the steps below to clear cookies and cache from a Safari browser.
To clear cookies:
- Click on Safari from the top main browser menu and select Preferences.
- When the new window opens, select Privacy and then click Manage Website Data button.
- When a new window opens, select Remove All and then confirm Remove Now in the pop-up.
To clear cache:
- Click Safari in the menu at the top of the screen and click Preferences
- When the new window opens, select Advanced tab on far right (with the gear icon), check the box next to "Show develop menu in menu bar" at the bottom of the window.
- Now navigate back to the original main browser menu and select Develop and select Empty Caches.
- As a final step, close every instance of your Safari browser and then reopen to CNBC.COM.