To receive push notifications/ alerts from the CNBC Android app, please make sure that notifications are enabled on both your device Settings and in the CNBC App Settings.
To confirm, you can follow the steps below.
On your Device:
- Open your device Settings menu.
- Tap on Apps.
- Locate and tap on the CNBC App.
- Tap on Notifications.
- Tap the toggle switch to On position.
- Exit your Settings menu.
On the CNBC App:
- Open the CNBC App.
- Tap the Menu icon ("hamburger menu") on top left
- Scroll down and tap on Settings.
- Under Notifications, ensure Breaking News Alerts is toggled to the On position.
- Tap the back arrow at the top to exit the Settings menu.
Please note it may take up to 24 hours for the changes to take into effect. If you are still unable to receive notifications after this period, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and our technical team will investigate.