Jim Cramer established the Trust in 2005 with a personal contribution of $3 million so that he could manage a real investment portfolio within the Trust, have his money at risk, and share his investment ideas and trading strategy with viewers on CNBC and subscribers to his investment club.
Articles in this section
- What is the Bullpen?
- What are open lots/ closed lots in the Charitable Trust Portfolio?
- How is CNBC Investing Club associated with Jim Cramer's Charitable Trust?
- Why did Jim Cramer create the Charitable Trust?
- Why does the Charitable Trust give all profits to charity?
- Is the Charitable Trust an Investment Fund?
- What is the difference between the Charitable Trust and the “Portfolio”?
- How should the performance of the Charitable Trust portfolio be judged?
- How should the Charitable Trust and Portfolio be viewed by subscribers?