Users with an active subscription to a TV provider can view live TV from the CNBC Samsung TV app.
To access this, download the CNBC app from the Apps program on your TV and follow the steps below:
1. Select the Settings option in the top-right of the screen.
2. From the new menu on the left-hand side, hover over TV Provider Sign In.
3. Click the Sign In button in the center of the screen. The screen will then show you a unique code. (The code 7BX232 below is an example code only.)
4. Visit https://www.cnbc.com/samsungtv/ on either a computer or mobile device. Enter the unique code you were provided into the box shown.
5. Select your TV provider from the list shown and log into that account when prompted. Then you will be all set to access live TV!